It is our pleasure to welcome you to the Country Club of Terre Haute!
We kindly ask all members and guests to adhere to the following policies when visiting the Country Club of Terre Haute:
Members and their families, guests, and visitors are expected to be in appropriate attire for the activity in which they are participating.
- Collared shirts are required in all golf areas including the golf course, putting green, and driving range.
- Shoes are required in all club areas at all times.
- Hats are not permitted to be worn by men when when in any indoor member area
- Denim IS permitted in all club areas including the golf course and dining rooms
- Bathing attire is limited to the pool area and lower terrace
Food and Beverage
All food and beverage consumed on the Club premises (including the golf course and tennis courts) must be obtained from or through the Club except specialty items such as wedding cakes, cupcakes, special mints, etc., unless prior arrangements have been made with Club management. Personal coolers or other like items are not permitted on Club property. Coolers may be obtained from Club outlets.
Golf Guest Information
Golfing guests must play with the host member of the club or approved by the Golf Professional or General Manager and are limited to a maximum of four (4) rounds of golf per calendar year.
With the exception of the purchase of golf merchandise, any cash transactions related to guest purchases are prohibited. The Club accepts all major credit cards which may be used for guest transactions.