Click here to view details of our 2017 Membership Initiative.
The Country Club of Terre Haute is a private, non-profit, member-owned club. With a wide variety of amenities from which to choose, we truly offer something for everyone in your family. From the area’s finest 18-hole, par 71 golf course, a world class dining facility with a creative-minded executive chef, recently renovated swimming complex, the most glamorous setting for al fresco dining in the Wabash Valley and a tennis facility to satisfy the needs of both the recreational and serious enthusiast at heart, we are certain to have what you are looking for at the Country Club of Terre Haute. Take a look at some reasons to take advantage of club membership:
- Open play policy for member convenience and accessibility
- PGA-certified staff
- Driving range, practice green, bag storage, club repair, and lessons available to all members
- Fully stocked golf shop with all the latest apparel and golf equipment
- Formal, casual, and al fresco dining for family meals, business meetings, or an evening out with friends
- Five dining room options that provide a perfect venue for any party, business function, or family gathering
- Active social calendar including wine dinners, family activities, and a live music series featuring local musicians
- Holiday dinners
Membership Information Contact
For additional information or to schedule a tour, we welcome you to contact our Special Events and Membership Marketing Coordinator, Abby Nakai, at 812-299-1822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Country Club of Terre Haute…Make Club Life a Habit!